“SyskeyOT Windows Agent : Version 2.1”
|Date||June 28, 2022|
- 900: Windows Agent: Sporadically stops collecting event logs.
- The issue is external to the syskey ot agent. i.e., A file write operation is not honored by the operating system within the expected time and it sometimes corrupts the data written into the file. Most probably caused by anti-virus or application control software. We pinpointed the affected area but unfortunately unable identify why exactly it happened.
- Fix is implemented to gracefully identify and handle that failure situation by retrying the affected operation. Which is working as expected in simulated environments.
|Date||April 01, 2022|
|Work Items||541, 660, 825|
- 660: Migrated to latest LTS version of .NET 6.0
- 541: Branding change from Scribbler Windows Agent to SyskeyOT Windows Agent
- 825: Few event logs got missed during system boot
- Added support for event bookmarking so that windows agent able to collect logs which are generated when it is not running.
- Appliable only to Windows Event Log
|Date||June 16, 2021|
- 494 – Add support for specifying custom hostname/ip for syslog forward